Friday, March 9, 2012

Rodeo



A full week in the kitchen I now have zero countertops, the cabinets have been sanded, pantry closed out, walls textured. They decided to work on the beams today instead. I still am not set on colors....I thought I was, but I nixed them yesterday and might go with an entirely different family of color(the last thing my contractor wants to hear)





Yuliya told me " Momma, we need to go to the rodeo okay? Are we going to the rodeo?" To which I replied yes, and she said " Okay good, because my teacher says we need to go"
This is an urgent matter, we need to go
So we are going tomorrow
Do they look like rough tough cowboys to you? Soldier in the background almost looks like a cow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...