Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Funny moments


Above is the video of tug of war my favorite part is Morgan telling her opponents not to mess up her manicure. 
Here are just a few funny pictures from the party.

I am not sure she's doing it right..

Cash getting caught eating from the food table. I told him he couldn't eat grapes until everyone arrived. So as each person arrived he came up to me and said..."I can eat grapes now? People are here!"

Have I ever mentioned Cash's favorite hang out spot? 
Well this is it, where you can find him most of the time...it made it a little difficult to ice the tower cake 

Taylor's shocked looking face maybe because of the lower picture

Where it seems like Heather and Judy are checking out Chris' hind!

Noah looking bored to tears during present opening. All those girl gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...