Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Tara

You had to know it was coming....

Tara,
 this day, your day of all days

Happy Birthday to oldest my sister who has now earned the right for me not to announce her age to everyone.
Let me tell you something about her though
She has lived a long, long, long, loooong time...
Kidding!

Something real about her:
Did you know she's a fantastic dancer? I personally think she hijacked all the rhythm in the womb that was meant to be divided between the three of us, because I definitely have zero dancing abilities. But she is great, lucky her they came out with dance games for wii's and now she gets to dance even when she's not out.
But tonight she's putting the wii controllers away and having her husband, friends and family come out to dance with her. Although we wish we could join in, we can't. I wish you the best time, don't let this rainy weekend slow you down!


I hope you have a wonderful day and the kids think up creative ways to show you their love. We wish you lots of love from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...