Monday, February 20, 2012

Kitchen again

Alright folks, here it is in all its glory, my 37 year old antique kitchen that is about to be redone. Yes I just said antique for 70's. You know why? Because 80's and 90's are now considered vintage! How did this sneak up on me? They play The Beatles and Led Zeppelin in the grocery store and at the dentist. This morning Yuliya sat in bed with me and talked about birthdays with me. She said her next birthday she will be 5, and then 6, and then 7 and 8 and 9 and 10. Yikes! I am not ready for all of this time to pass, where's my pause button?

 The water damage is under my sink going back towards the lower left hand side of the picture all the way to the wall. Cabinets and counter tops will need to be replaced. Feel free to send me ideas. There are so many variables in a kitchen. counter top, back splash, hardware, cabinet colors, I find it all pretty overwhelming and would rather be in the garden. Tomorrow the plumber comes to tell me just how far this leak goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...