Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just a wednesday

Tomorrow I will be taking Yuliya to get a haircut. She has been begging all week for a haircut. On Monday she had a talk with me about mine.
"Momma you have had Rapunzel hair for a long time, I don't want you to have Rapunzel hair anymore, I want you to have mommy hair now."
I think what it boils down to is she wants us to have matching hair cuts....I am open to it, a long bob maybe like so...what do you think?

maybe
In other news:
More progress has been made on the kitchen :) Maybe only day away from ending now.. I will post pictures shortly.

Last night we saw Arctic Monkey and The Black Keys in concert, Heather, Keith and myself. It was nice, nice to sit on the hill with a cool breeze and get an up close view on the screens around the stage. Pleasant that it was a Tuesday during the school year, so there weren't many teenagers. No offense teens, but you will relate in a few years. Nice to sleep in a little today and wander into work. Tomorrow I get to have lunch with my sister and wonderfully sweet niece in this beautiful weather. A hot march had my hopes down for beautiful weather this year, but April has more than made up for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...