Friday, January 27, 2012

Croquet

We love our cousins. We do not get to see them as often as we would like, but we always have a blast when we do.  On Sunday the we all went to Aunt Tara's and played with Madison, Jackson and Kaitlyn.
Andre was setting up croquette when we arrived.  It was a nice day to play in the yard, unfortunately the sun still goes down too early. The summer will give us more time to play!
Once it was too dark to croquette and the game was over we wandered into the backyard where the kids jumped to their hearts content on the trampoline, and played house.

I am feeling better today, not 100% but I am doing better. I followed some of the advice that many of you emailed me. Those I did not get a chance to try I plan to use next time, or when the kids come down with something blue.
One of the things I did try and loved was garlic. Because I was at lunch the only available garlic was garlic stuffed olives(recommended by my sister Tara) other wise I would have roasted it and eaten it plain. I think it worked wonders! Although this is not one of the remedies I think my children will take to just yet, however it is much better than the Elderberry I had to down at their age.
Thank you everyone for the advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...