Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Jackson

 Happy Birthday to my nephew Jackson who turns 8 today!
Jackson, please tell me what's your favorite food now that your palate has matured 8 years?                                             "Macaroni and cheese and pizza"
 If this stays the same, his cooking future will be easy as pie... I mean pizza.
Coincidentally he has also "lost 8 teeth". One for each year, but not per each year....that would just be nuts.


Jackson, what would you NOT want to be when you grow up?
"A janitor"
  Fair enough, I don't think anyone likes chores

 
I asked Jackson what the most comfortable place in his house was, thinking surely he would say the couch or disclose a hiding spot away from his sisters. But he said...
"My bed"

And last but not least if Jackson could do ANYTHING he wanted for a whole day, he would...
"Go to Sebastion's house"

I am interested to see how he answers these questions in a few years.

P.S. I also stumbled on this little gem, what a cutie at 7 months!
Happy birthday Jackson, we will see you on Sunday. Hope you have a great day and win at put put.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...