Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last night

Last night we went to get the car washed....
But it was closed at 5pm?

Last night I forgot to buy milk....
So we had dinner at Los Cucos. The first time to eat out on a week night in an extremely long time. They had a playground though!

Last night a cold front moved in...
When we started playing on the playground, it was warm, humid and windy. It was chilly and windy when we left, making us say brrrrrrr all the way to the car.

Last night Yuliya wrote an apology letter to her teacher....
A short one yes, but an apology none the less. She was put in timeout yesterday for not listening to directions. She ended up writing it twice because once we were done I realized the paper had one of Cash's scribbles on the back of it. Having her rewrite it was very reminiscent of writing lines as a child....oh how I do not miss that.  How do you handle these situations? Getting in trouble at school. I would love to know

Last night cash pooped in the potty...
ALMOST in the tub. But my tiny 2 year old looked up at me with his big brown eyes holding his rear and said..."It's coming momma."  So I took him out of the tub and plopped him on the potty.

Last night I lost my voice...
Because sometimes I get a little too animated when I slip into Dr. Seuss' characters.

Last night I sat in bed with a basket of laundry....
And did NOT fold it. :)

Today I will buy milk, wash the car, make dinner and fold laundry. Sometimes its nice to give yourself a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...