Thursday, June 14, 2012

Soldier

Birthday parties in our house are a big deal, I always try to make them as magical as I can with each kid. Knowing I put in all my effort and creativity to make their day is important to me.  Yuliya in particular loves to think up what sort of parties we should have for everyone..........including Soldier.

She told me last night that we should have a Spiderman party for Soldier. 
This is her latest grand idea.
 I asked her if she thought people would come. 
She's certain they will. 

I think maybe we will have a party for him sometime soon, but it will involve peanut butter, doggy treats, the six of us and maybe letting him run down the street with no leash. 
"Freedom!"

Sorry Soldier you're 52 in dog years...you should be throwing me parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...