Monday, June 13, 2011

Cash turns two!

Saturday my sweet boy turned two and despite my best efforts of teaching cash that he's now two, (the kid can count to twenty) when you ask him how old he is he says "deuce". No idea where he picked that up from. Here are a few pics of his bday party. It was outerspace themed, we had a blast, but I also remember now why I love the community center in the summer. 

making planets out of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches left us with a see through loaf of bread, I suggested Chris bring it to work and eat it like a normal sandwich :)

Planets made of yarn balls :)
Amie helps out making alien cup cakes
Jen and Miss Lilly Ryan
Mr. Houston James, so glad you are doing better today. Poor guy spent 24 hours sick in the hospital the next day
Miss Alyssa and her daddy, she is such a sweet baby, just content to sit in anyone's arms :)
 I held Miss Alyssa for a while, you can tell by the drool spot on my shirt. I really couldn't help myself though, she is so cuddly and smiley.





make your own flying saucers


 cosmic dart board
 Chris putting the finishing touches on the spaceship cake




 And one Jackson Lehr lost his tooth on an alien cupcake!!! Now he will be able to say, an alien abducted his tooth right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...