Tuesday, July 3, 2012






It rained all weekend, which put a little damper on our walk through the alphabet, only being able to accomplish getting ice cream and jogging (Keith) on I and J days. The rain gave us the opportunity to play outdoors which happened to be a great trade off. Unfortunately the poor fairy garden suffered a flood and the fairies had to run for cover for the weekend, but everyone else did fine.  Jack and I even learned a couple of new tricks with our Hula hoops while it rained down on us. Hooping is much easier when you are a little wet...I have half a mind to turn the sprinklers on next time we hoop.





And while we saw very little sun this weekend I made myself a tulip garden in the kids play room. Tulips don't last long here in Texas so I needed a more permanent solution. And this is what I came up with....

P.S. all photos taken with my phone sorry for the quality

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...