Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Miss Alyssa

Happy Birthday to Miss Alyssa who is now one. We celebrated at her house with a small gathering of  family. She had a blast digging into cake and trying to keep up with the older kids. Alyssa received 4? baby dolls and I hear she's in line to get more for Christmas. Watch out octomom.
I think she likes it
Every toy had to be played with immediately
When we first arrived they tried unsuccessfully to get this little lady to nap. After finally giving up I held onto her until she was over her heavy sighs and gasps from crying(cute) and was ready to play. She still looks a little tired in this picture, but she was a trooper after she was over her tears she wasn't cranky in the least.

Alyssa's yummy cake, half chocolate half white cake.

I can't believe it has already been a year. How the time flies!

P.S. Once I get it uploaded I will repost here with the video of her getting cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...