Friday, December 16, 2011

Do you still play in toystores?

We do...we all do!

Yuliya likes to surround herself with stuffed animals. She could spend hours in the same spot. Hugging and talking to them, teaching them, and feeding them. Yuliya loves to play house with dolls but more so with animals.

 Keith and I may or may not have enjoyed playing with the masks.

 And Cash....of course was in heaven. He played with cars, trucks, buses and emergency vehicles.

While I am not a huge fan of monster toy stores, I do love the toys at whole earth provision, lakeshore learning, and smaller more focused stores. I love finding the toys I had as a child for my children.

Do you buy your little ones toys you had as a child too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...