Saturday, October 29, 2011

Charleston Part 2

Random pictures around Charleston, pretty buildings, cobblestone roads, Lynsae, Cody and I playing dress up.  The picture above mysterious me with a mustache(most interesting shman in the world) is a neat way to repurpose old windows that I would like to try out.

To the left is a plate of assorted homemade pastas at the Marion Square farmers market. I bought an awesome batch of vanilla lavendar sugar here, that you can continue making with the strained ingredients! I can't wait to make pancakes with it.

Also had wonderful Gyro's and boiled peanuts, which I'm not a huge fan of, but at least I can say I tried :)

Wait! That's a massive pineapple. 
Cody bought this hat on the first day and never took it off the entire 4 days, even when it was hot. As a parent you have to appreciate those purchases where they really do use whatever it is you buy them just like they promised they would.


Pretty wall fountain at the Charleston aquarium
Jack pets a Croc. All of the other kids were freaked out to do so, but not Jack!

Rainbow row, and a few benches along Charleston harbor. I saw dolphins here! I didn't get a picture of them, sorry you'll just have to believe me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...