Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oh Deer!

Last week we spied a group of deer munching away on grass as we made our way into town. Yuliya told us they were "reindeer and that Santa put them out to eat." 
Just a sweet(relaxing) photo of the old Azalea bush.
Tonight on my journey home I cut through the park as I always do (relaxing) and slowed to a stop to let a deer cross the my path. Such a pleasant intermission to my rush hour drive time seeing her dash across and back into the woods. I'm tempted to yell out wait! and hop on her back to see where she takes me. (Deer must go magical places) But I have kids to pick up, meals to make, homework to check and faces to scrub clean. 

Oh.... and lots and lots of hugs and kisses to steal(pretty magical)

It's delightful to live in a part of Houston where we semi regularly see wildlife. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...