Friday, July 1, 2011

Hemker Haven

I spent a nice relaxing weekend with my sister Amy, her husband Matt, and their wonderfully cheery baby butterball Alyssa . Sorry for the picture quality, I don't know what makes me think it's ever a better idea to take a picture with a blackberry over a real camera.

 Here's the house they are building due to be done in late august! The portapotty wasn't part of the original plan, but I think it blends nicely with the earth tones they have going on, hopefully they keep it..... :P The house is VERY neat, plenty of windows, patios, cooking areas, tall open ceilings and beautiful front doors. I'm impressed with the all the thought that went into it, even adding romance into the floor plan with their private couples patio off of the main bedroom :) That's love to envy folks!
Miss Alyssa working on my drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...