Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hawaii care package

I came home to a box today....I love mail, even more than that, unexpected mail! This box had a little hole in the bottom as if our gifts were trying to sneak their way out and surprise us already.  I quickly assessed that it was from Mimi and Papa Dean...but what could it be?
An awesome care package from their recent vacation to Hawaii!  
I love sending and receiving care packages especially for no other reason than love.
And we definitely loved all of it. 
The children love the colorful books and my careful slow reading of the Hawaiian names of the animals in them. We munched on our treats as soon as they made it out of the box. And were pleased to add new exotic teas to our broad selection of teas.
What a great surprise this was.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...