Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Over the weekend we went to the zoo as soon as it opened, it was a great experience. If you get there first thing in the morning you get to see the animals as they are very active.  We were able to see a lot of them eat, play and even watch the elephants get a bath! The new elephant exhibit is really neat, you get to stand in pretty close proximity to the elephants (Bars between). We went to see the piranhas fed, but ended up at the wrong aquarium in the wrong building at the right time, next time!   You can feed the giraffes now also, see here from our last visit.  We did get to see some sort of large lizard eat a rat. See the attached videos below of the jelly fish and active monkey.


 Put 'em to work

 I thought these jelly fish were pretty neat, no one else seemed that impressed
My favorite monkey. Jack had to know, was it my favorite monkey before we got to the zoo, or did I decide after I saw it. I definitely decided after we got there  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...