Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to my Mom on this day. Who was just here visiting us in Texas! On her Birthday I ask her these questions and she Answers

Mom whats your favorite color? Orange


And your favorite time of the year? Fall


What's one habit you could never break? My love of sweets(don't worry mom I am shoving cookies in my face as I type this...you passed it on to me and Madi too)




Mom, what is your favorite quote? "Your mind is like a parachute...it only works when it's open!"






Where do you see yourself in ten years? Surrounded by family in houston


Well what's your best quality? My youthful state of mind!

And last but not least, what is your birthday wish for this year?  GOOD HEALTH!

Happy birthday ma, hope you have a wonderful birthday and a week or month or even a whole year filled with goodies and being spoiled by your friends and family.

Love,
Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...